Whenever I talk to you on phone, I am relaxed. Every single pore of mine dives into a peaceful ocean. My mind rewinds back to the era when I used to laugh until my stomach started aching, tears slided my cheeks and my body made comical poses. All was so fun! Our conversations, the way you bugged me along with others and made fun out of my little knowledge about nasty stuff and swear words, my 16th birthday celebration at B.K farm, the DANGA DOLI and throwing me in the water……I didn’t know that it would be in the “memories” section so soon.
There is no eraser or chemical which could confiscate the memories of my surprise farewell party from my mind, which was all possible because of your Master mind. See I am praising you though you do it yourself most of the time. You really don’t like people getting into trouble and phrasing words to extol you! You make it easier by saying all yourself….
Your short time “Nafrats”…..Aaahh. That’s another chapter of my reminiscences from you. How hastily you hurted me always over nothing! You always knew that it hurts me when you do it but…*sigh* I think you enjoyed seeing me in that irritated mood with stretched brows and tapered smile on my face.
Your phone calls bring spring in my life. When you complain that your 1 rupee is wasted because my voice box is not opened, you look terribly cute. When you start narrating your “KHANDAN KI KAHANIAN” my lips sew with a calm grin. How natural and different you are from my other friends….your perceptions about my future. I will never ever in my life forget the old PHUPPU story!
Remember how we counted the minutes of our phone calls….130 minutes was perhaps our longest phone call. Then the enemies of us your sister (always) and my dad (sometimes). When you would say, “Allah Hafiz”. The very next instant I would start with something different and our conversation will extend to another 30 minutes! When taking some nasty lessons from you we would talk to the “phone operator”. How silly that was? Telling him to plug off his ears!
The big bags, dairy milks and our written conversations during classes….how madly we used to write to each other sitting barely a foot apart, just to hide from the teachers’ blazing gaze. Never thought that after a few months writing is going to be the prime source of communication between us!
So much of memoirs associated with you…..
Don’t know how much I love you…I miss you….
Qabool hai……(This is for you now!)
8 comments:
all i can say is "MY IMPACT"....!!!!:P!
but komal, i dont see that "short-time nafrat thingy"???
btw thanks for finally actually writing sumthing for me!
QABOOL HAI..eventhough m really hurt cux of yesterday!:(
You are welcome :) Nafrat thing is there but I didn't elaborate it. I don't think so you care while hurting others. Do you?
i really DON'T!
i am an extreamist, i love deeply i hate madly!
n wen i hate sum1, i just don't care abt that XYZ..!!
n wen i love sum1...then they are the lukiest ppl alive! ha ha!
so u r really very very luky dese days...:)!!
I know. The two of us are similar in only this case! Remember my hatred towards Zehra. How I used to drive her nuts..LOL
i feel so sad to say, that seeing the two extremes in just two days is really hurting!
yesterday i was the girl to whom u madly wanted to talk, n today each of the thing is the "LAST" thing...
so does this comment on ur blog, on my favourite post!
PS: still, i'll continue reading it. but won't show my name here ever again...
I TAKE MA WORDS BAK!!
its not the end,
aruba's name will be here where eva she wants!!
WoOhoO!
after months reading this brings a smile with a tear in my eye!!!
Gosh, I MisS You!
Post a Comment