We were driving in the sun (from Kansas to Nebraska). I was desperately waiting for the sun to set! That was the most memorable sunset of my life and I must say the most beautiful too (I know every sunset is similar but that one possessed an illuminating glow for me). In my entire life I had always observed sky. Moon and stars had always appealed me. For the first time I had cogitated over sun, no doubt sun has its own position, its own charm, and its own petition. The passion and radiation of the sun was comparable to my zest but why didn’t I ever even give it a second thought? STRANGE! My thoughts were abstracted with the high pitch of Lizzy saying, “Go down you stupid sun, Kho-maal has to eat! Don’t you get that she is starving since the morning?” (She was incredibly cute..aww I miss her). In a while Eden also accompanied her sister in reprimanding sun! It was just so sweet of them, their concern evaporated my thoughts….I love them. When the sun went down I had the most tasteless rice but I ate them considering the blessing of almighty Allah! I didn’t know I will have this much of adventure in the first week of Ramadan!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
A beautiful sunset!
We were driving in the sun (from Kansas to Nebraska). I was desperately waiting for the sun to set! That was the most memorable sunset of my life and I must say the most beautiful too (I know every sunset is similar but that one possessed an illuminating glow for me). In my entire life I had always observed sky. Moon and stars had always appealed me. For the first time I had cogitated over sun, no doubt sun has its own position, its own charm, and its own petition. The passion and radiation of the sun was comparable to my zest but why didn’t I ever even give it a second thought? STRANGE! My thoughts were abstracted with the high pitch of Lizzy saying, “Go down you stupid sun, Kho-maal has to eat! Don’t you get that she is starving since the morning?” (She was incredibly cute..aww I miss her). In a while Eden also accompanied her sister in reprimanding sun! It was just so sweet of them, their concern evaporated my thoughts….I love them. When the sun went down I had the most tasteless rice but I ate them considering the blessing of almighty Allah! I didn’t know I will have this much of adventure in the first week of Ramadan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment