Today I walked to dairy queen after Iftar. Blue sky embosed with white clouds and the fresh air was gratifying my mood and thoughts! At that moment all I could think of was you!
I don’t really know if you exist but for someone you mean death or life! Only the sense of your presence somewhere on this huge planet brings oxygen to someone’s mouth. The thought of your absence seeps the air out of the room! You are responsible for one’s smile, for the tranquil of one’s mind. I don’t really know you though!
4 comments:
who is this annon?
i didnt get a single idea of what r u talking about!
That's better. It's my very firm imagination.
exactly!
i often wonder who this person is...!
but not much, coz i m sum1 who lives in a fantasy world therefore i sum up to my own conclusion which i shared wid komal!!!
Your conclusion was simply....by the way, why the hell would I write this for you?
Post a Comment