Some times to gain attention people do despicable things which make them worthless like an ant crawling on floor. Their stupid acts ruin their personality and the charm of what they are. In the race of being “famous” and “cool”, they actually loose the originalty of their character and stick a plastic mask over their face which hides their feelings and thoughts but not at all amend their spirits.
When they realize what has happened and look behind, the ashes of their personality blow in the wild wind and warn them about their devastated soul! I wonder why people are ashamed of what they are and why they follow somebody else for a lame label “cool” or as some of the “cool” people say “KEWL”! I had never expected you to be so fake. Although I don’t know you much but I didn’t know that the change of countries could turn the picture upside down! **sigh**
2 comments:
amazing piece of work!!
but may i ask, whose that person who made u pen down your thoughts...???
um..I think itsn't appropriate to name that girl here. I will tell you about her on phone.
Post a Comment