19th july'2008
It is our common observation of people cursing Pakistan. Even I dislike a lot of things about Pakistan but I never hit my country in public or in front of a foreigner or immigrant. Whenever I see people doing this I feel wretched. I mean they never contemplate on what the hell are they getting in return after badmouthing about their own land which has given them identification. Today I encountered a guy who is a student of M.B.A and I was astonished to see his hatred towards Pakistan. He told me that he had been looking for job but all his certificates and grades went in vain because in Pakistan “sifarish” works..! I agree that in our country corruption has its roots since decades and it is indeed difficult to control it but that doesn’t mean one can’t get a job any where. It’s a famous saying that, “If there is a will there is a way”. Though that guy was older than me, I still argued with him. We kept on discussing this issue and I proved him wrong each time. What I realized while talking to him is that, He wants to be hired directly on Director’s or Unit Manager’s post. This is a foremost problem of our youth that they desire of touching the sky with out hard work and determination. They are not gritty about their goals. They dream of sitting in an Air conditioned lavish room with a hi-tech laptop on their desk, even if they have acquired the degree of B.B.A only with out any constructive experience. Some of them attain such posts because of the acquaintances of their fathers and those who don’t, blame Pakistan for this situation. Why don’t people take a look at themselves before passing out filthy comments on others?
1 comment:
soooooo TRUEEEEEE..
Nishat:p
Post a Comment