
13th August'2008
It’s been almost a week in Derby and I am homesick already. If I put the homesick fiasco aside then there is a whole lot to ponder. My town is incredibly beautiful. It’s a hilly area with mountains rising to immense heights, cool breeze piercing the skin and playing with hair, greenery all around, tall green trees welcoming you, blue sky with scattered clouds which often rain here and believe me when it does, the sight of the area is breath taking. The first drops of rain when fondle the skin boost an unutterable spirit, it raises one’s emotions….When I am in the car, I want the road to never end and the car to remain in motion( which is definitely not possible) in the beautiful valley. Surroundings are picturesque; the view holds the breath of one for seconds.The environment of derby is so different from the polluted busy life style of Karachi. I love the silence here though sometimes it scares the little Komal out of me but yet again, the other side of the picture appeals me! The weather here is just unpredictable; in just a week, I have enjoyed the bright shiny sun, a thundering night, a drizzling evening and chilly mornings. Traveling from school to house and vice versa is the best part of the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment