Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baba...

I started reading a new book today entitled “The kite runner”. I already heard a lot of its praise which it certainly deserves. I have just read a few pages and I found myself completely immersed into it. Every character seems so original.

So, the especial thing about the book is “BABA” and sometimes “BABA JAN”. These words are perpetually used in every chapter. Each time I pronounce it a clear picture of my baba shapes up in my mind it gets blurry with the pool of tears in my eyes. I can’t stop thinking about Baba until I finish the book.
Baba your Manoo is incredibly missing you. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gud at last u read the book!
Hmmmmm.....a gud change from typicle romance stories!
i love this book like hell yar.
its such a moving story!

gone! said...

yes, it is indeed an awesome book. Every word speaks out for it.

Rabia said...

The Kite Runner is amazing. I finished it in 2 days and you're right about Baba too....I got teary when he died. =( ..eek.
By the way...you should definitely check out A thousand Splendid Suns too. -nods-

gone! said...

Oh, what a coincidence! I issued "A thousand splendid sons" almost two hous ago!