Saturday, September 13, 2008

Am I?



My instinct says I am changed! I know it's surprising and even I hate to admit it. I don't know actually how but I think my personality is molding into a very leaned person. HUH leaned? I never admired such people! The young brat in me is disappearing. I am developing patience. I still can't believe that I traveled all by myself from Kansas to Minnesota, stayed overnight twice at the houses of people I didn't know the least bit about (the time Is in the near past when I wouldn't get the permission even of a slumber party among friends), tolerated all kind of trouble, walked through all the distress, turned all the hurdles in my favour and above all I managed to survive! Yes, at some point I thought my life is going to end and the elf named Komal won't be anymore on this planet. Seven seas across from my family it was hell difficult to control my feelings and to present a good state of mind when my thoughts were shattered into tiny pieces and some even turned into powder! So, coming back to the point Am I really changed?

PS: This is for Rebellions! For heavens sake, don't say I am changed because I have stepped in the U.S.A, as some of you said that if I am flying on 4th on 5th Rebellions! won't matter!

No comments: