Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love You All!

16th July'2008

I don't know whether it is appropraite to make it the first post on my blog but still I am doing it beacuse I just talked to my beloved friend Aruba. She has been a great support of mine and now its time to move away, to our different destinations. I feel a shiver down my spine whenever i think of living with out friends. Undoubtedly I am a friend centered person. For me it's very difficult to move away from friends specially Aruba who has always been close to my heart. Yesterday she told me that she won't be able to join me at the Airport, After hearing this I burst into tears the whole of my day was spoiled and I called her again today to talk to her and cherish the time we had spent together. As always it was nice talking to her. We discussed every single moment we had spent in school, in restaurants, at her place and even in the dreams..lol All what I have to say is I will miss my friends ..Love you all..!!

No comments: