
I just talked to a girl and when I told her my age (16 ) she was all surprised and said, “ohh your life must be outgoing these days”. What the hell was that? My life has always been stable and I am happy with it. I wonder why girls anticipate so much from their adolescence!
I thought of writing a little about what I think about this subject!“Sweet sixteen” is a phase that represents a girl whose life is perfect! There is nothing off beam with her life; she has the best possible wardrobe and everything cool that a chick desire for. Yeah, right. Whoever coined the word sixteen better stay anonymous unless he/she wants to be tortured by thwarted teenage girls. (AaOo am not talking about me here).
Fairy tales and high school movies give us the impression that sixteen is the year when our parents will abolish all the curfews, our acne will disappear, we will turn out into a skinny lady and our wardrobe will triple. However, if a 15 year old girl expects that, well she is in for a rude awakening! (What an unrealistic approach)
The whole idea of sweet sixteen is just a sugar coated baloney. Life does become better since we grow up and get hold of life and enjoy it to a great extent with friends but the whole idea of getting everything we desire for and a lavish beautiful life free of difficulties is just a myth and expecting all that in real life would be stupidity. (In dreams its fine)
Sweet sixteen is actually a phase where we are a child and an adult at the same time. This can be fun as well as awful. Awful in cases like when we want to go on a trip our parents would say we are too young to manage alone, and when the issue of cleaning room is considered they would say you are an adult and should be more responsible. That’s when we would feel what the heck it is?
We can make this year a memorable one or make it as humdrum as others in life. It all depends on us and how we percept things in our lives! (For heaven’s sake stop expecting too much!)
2 comments:
:D
spice sixteen..lolx
Yeah, you are right may be! Well, I read it after almost 8 months and it feels so stupid to read my old creepy style of writing ;D
Post a Comment