Thursday, September 18, 2008

Iftar!

After a long time I stepped in the kitchen to cook something for myself! It’s been a month since I last drank tea or coffee! Iftar in the U.S.A is simply @5#$6%^&7*1(9). Thinking of the Aromas of fries and tarka back home makes my taste buds irritate! Yumm..The delicious cholay, fruit chat, Pakoray (I never ate them though), Samosay, rolls, juices, yoghurt ahh..I am incredibly missing those mouthwatering dishes! Here all I get is tuna fish sandwiches and other non-spicy food! Food in America is a big challenge to me. So coming back to what I was saying, I made pizza, cheeserolls and donuts for myself! The iftar was splendid!! I loved every bit of my finger licking food!

3 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

OMG Pizza!!
that reminds me of the one you used to bring to skewl n we used 2 fight for it!
n specially da one u brought on ma b'day.....!!!

gone! said...

Oh...that one just didn't have the bread, veggies, sauce and cheese but I plunged all my affection into ever crumb of it!

Love you!

zain said...

u can make pizza:O

wow!

mujay kab khila rai ho lolz:D

anyways..."dew na kia toh phir kya jia":D

have fun:)