Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gathering...

21st July'2008

Today was the first informal gathering of Karachites scholars. Ohh! No more scholars or colleagues but friends. It was so much fun to be with them. When I arrived, I couldn’t find any body but after a while I saw a cute little lady coming and I recognized her at the very first sight, she was none other than the sweetest girl of yes-6 Maliha ( and my ex- h****). I along with her started roaming here and there in the mall, it was then when we saw spikey Opsscc Farhan, he is more popular with his spikes..! Well in about half an hour all of us were there talking about what to do? Hmm..that wasn’t a tricky question as When friends are around it is possible to rock a jungle even and after all that was Dolmen Mall! We all targeted the shopkeepers first. Every one was ready to bug them. After we had knocked every shop of the mall we decided to finally move towards the food court. There a new session of gossips, discussions and games began. We were playing spin the bottle with a cell phone isn’t it crazy? Dare given to each of us was way beyond awesome (don’t know about the accomplishment of them) but my dare was a little more fun because everybody chipped in. In my dare others were more eager and keen than me. Saying” I miss you” to Osama was something which turned us crazy specially fizza. Undoubtedly I enjoyed every bit of the evening which was full of enjoyment pleasure, and excitement. Pulling the leg of everyone added spice to the evening already scammed with laughters (Louder ones)!! Looking forward to meet you guys at the Airport.

No comments: