I am truly, deeply, and madly in love with this song. I was in a terrible mood because of two jerks and this worked out so well. Seriously, listen to it and then you wouldn't want it to end. May be it's just me...but honestly, i like a very few songs and artists...and this is one of them.
PS: I should really thank this amazing person for the recommendation and making me feel better (: So, Thank you. A big warm one.
9 comments:
hey beautiful eyes, lovely share :D
hugs!!
Thaaaaaaaaank you, Seher but it's from when I was crying :(
*Hugs back*
Loved it! Good pick =]
Hey Komal, don't let people who don't matte to you bog you down in life...simply say - it doesn't matter and walk off..
Opps..and you have a very busy itinerary planned...
Would love to read about your journey in your posts...
Great song! (:
i am seriously in love with this song :D
Wonderful song! :)
Way to go lady. Be happy :)
Sophia, i always promise myself that I won't shed any tears for people, who aren't considerate of me BUT i always end up in tears! :(
And, i am definitely going to write about my journey but not anytime soon. Once I reach Pakistan, life will get hell busy!
Noor, Siras, Ahmer, Ubaid, :)
Post a Comment