Sunday was all about rides at the amusement park of the Mall of America. I rode every single rollercoaster there for the first time and it was CRAZY! Here are some pics...
Anne missed the shot. It was at Log Chute.
I am up above it the air. It used to flip...Scary it was :P
Oh my GOSH!! This is the only ride on which I totally lost my sentiment and balance :D
I could see Kysa about to hit me. DAMN!
Up in the air once again :P And, here is the video of the crazy crazy ride I went on four times!!
How come you get to have all the fun? ): It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot here these days.... I hate it! I hate it! I wish I could join you there :P P.S. I love the eye pic... Wow :P... You've eye make-up too... Who did that? ... I'm very bad at everything make-upish ): :D
Momal, yara i have to return to the heat too :( I will be joining you in jut 22 more day! :D
Bitter Truth, hmmm. I have become one to some people. I could just tell that. Also, some people can't take what I say, it's too bitter for them! I had been observing that and thought why not change my nick here! :)
Eye makeup! lol. I suck at it. I didn't do it and it's not an eye-shadow or something. It's some lotion kind of thing, which my host sister had put on for prom! :) It very much looks like a shimmer or eye-shadow but it's not :D
29 comments:
heyyy you had a thrill fill sunday :)
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The last ride looks cool! :D
thats good..
it must have been fun
chriz
Oh I absolutely love that first ride! Can go on it over and over again!
Seems you had great fun! :)
Ali, it was hot and sexy ;)
Chiz, heck a lot of fun :D
Siras, I know right! I rode it a couple of times and it's just amaaazing especially the one at MOA!
Tia, yep :)
Hehe.
Scary rides scare me.
I have a sensitive stomach. ._.
Ugly duckling, i used to save those kind of things but not anymore!
Pissed off? Hmm.. May be.
And yeah, how're you? Its been a lonnnng time since I asked you this :)
How come you get to have all the fun? ):
It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot here these days.... I hate it! I hate it! I wish I could join you there :P
P.S. I love the eye pic... Wow :P... You've eye make-up too... Who did that? ... I'm very bad at everything make-upish ): :D
Bitter Truth... What made you chose that nick? *curious eyes* :P
(:
Momal, yara i have to return to the heat too :( I will be joining you in jut 22 more day! :D
Bitter Truth, hmmm. I have become one to some people. I could just tell that. Also, some people can't take what I say, it's too bitter for them! I had been observing that and thought why not change my nick here! :)
Eye makeup! lol. I suck at it. I didn't do it and it's not an eye-shadow or something. It's some lotion kind of thing, which my host sister had put on for prom! :) It very much looks like a shimmer or eye-shadow but it's not :D
Excited? Why so? Of all that trips and all?
Am all good, up with studies and stuff (:
NO! They are on.. 3 still to go!
Coming back home? Now I know [From here ofc] you were on for some scholarship thing.. student exch?
Ambassador of Pakistan..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Impressive!
And you're in school right now? Replying so quick!
Oh, great!
So how was this whole exp? I mean at 16, away from home for so long.. new people? What was the best part?
*Thinks: aint I asking too many questions?*
Wow!! It all sounds so great..
May you get many more opportunities like this (: You've been sucha nice girl, you read my blog regularly :P
No, actually you are a nice girl cuz of read it and 'like it' regularly!
But hey! What do you like? Weirdness?
Hmmm.. yeah sarcasm never leaves me, even if I want it to.
Sometimes you know, I just wanto feel *sweet* and *angelic* :P
and yeah! More understandable..
Oh! So am both no? :P
We're chatting on blogger!?! :s
I thought I was commenting on your post :P
And you dont have a msn?
yes I do.. If you like, you can add me at noor_noorani3@hotmail.com
YES YES YES! :P
What was that? Was Noor Ali talking to himself? :P
And 22 more days... YIPPEE!!!!!!!! :D
People can't take what you say... That's kinda strange :S I can taken whatever you'll say... I think :P
(:
*take
Haha. I meant 'some special people', you know (:
No, we were chatting on blogger :D
Post a Comment