That's how many layers of clothing I wore and I was still freaking shivering!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Great Lakes, Gooseberry Waterfalls & Duluth!
Some pictures from the weekend :-) So lucky, I am!
A view of the Lake Superior from Duluth Harbor.

The very cold Lake. Despite Anne's warnings I put my foot in there and don't ask how terribly I screamed then. I couldn't feel my foot for a while.


The very huge ship, which carries iron ore from Duluth to Pennsylvania.
Don't ask what happened when I was on that bridge. The wind was EXTREMELY strong and it was blowing ME!!! I had to stay back since I was too skinny to balance myself. Everyone else went on it though :(


A view of the Gooseberry falls!

That's how many layers of clothing I wore and I was still freaking shivering!
That's how many layers of clothing I wore and I was still freaking shivering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
wow this is a beautiful place !!
beauty of lakes impressed me.
Beautiful places! =)
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww that just took my breaths away and re charged me!
Arey, chali jateen bridge per, pocket mein chawanniyan daal leteen...
so cold kya?
need some tickets to come there..
chriz
Wow... Komal is having fun these days :P
And guess what, it's damn HOT these days... I literally cry on my way back home from uni (thanks to the unbearable heat)... Lucky you... you get to wear all that and still feel cold :D
Oh wow prettyy
Ubaid, Zain, Maham and Ad, :)
Ali, oh yeah! Pehlay detay na idea :D
Chriz, extremely cooolddd!!
Momal, i bet it's very hot and I am so not ready for the piercing heat :(
Fun...nah baby, I am having extravagant FUNNN!!
Siras, :)
whoaaaaaaaa. Good good.
Nice Nice!
Skinny :O..
Hehehe... GREAT! GREAT!! :P Have fun (:
And I can't wait for you to join us here... The heat misses you :D
(:
Post a Comment