I feel like crap. Yeah, I have this seasonal flu and fever, which is killing me : ) I have real bad anxiety shocks too because my time to go back is coming closer. I don’t know how I am going to cope up with all this. Upar se my throat feels like thorns and seems like someone is taking a shower in my head. Ughhh! An hour ago I was telling everyone that I have swine flu and he snapped on me, “tum jesa pagal nahi dekha mene” *hymph ullo jangli gawar, khud he pagal*
I am missing my ammi more than ever. I miss how she would bring me milk and despite all my nakhras force it down my throat. I miss how she would keep an eye on me so that I don’t use my laptop and kill my eyes when I had fever! I miss how she would warn me that if I won’t drink cough syrup (I absolutely hate them) she would call baba. I miss how she would come in my room after every half hour to see if my cough has stopped. I miss you so much ammi jan….*wipes a couple of tears*
Anyways, that’s a part of my usual babble and self pity. I am so good at ranting about how I am sixteen and I have to live without my family so far away! I am such an ungrateful person who has forgotten how much I prayed for the scholarship and now when I have it I don’t treasure it!!! Silly me…*sneezes*
Well, I am actually very happy that there are just 37 more days left for me to go back home. Oh am gee!! I have been waiting so long for JUNE!!!!! Seems like it was just yesterday when I came here *sigh*
Oh and because I was alone and getting bored I took some of these pics :D
I mark dates on my Calender. I write everything that's significant on it :D Han hai mere pas faltoo time...tu?
That's my school's event list. Only a few of them are left...*shukar*
This is my school Calender. Feels so good when I cross every day! Can't wait to graduate :D :D
That's the little bunny of my younger brother, which I had stolen before coming to the U.S so that I always keep it closer to my heart and the stupid cat pulled the threads of his nose, you know. *sad face*
Ooops! My mom would kill me if she sees this mess in my room. Khair...that's how my room looks like when I am sick :S
I apologize for making you all read this crap :D Shooo shorrryyy!!!
I am missing my ammi more than ever. I miss how she would bring me milk and despite all my nakhras force it down my throat. I miss how she would keep an eye on me so that I don’t use my laptop and kill my eyes when I had fever! I miss how she would warn me that if I won’t drink cough syrup (I absolutely hate them) she would call baba. I miss how she would come in my room after every half hour to see if my cough has stopped. I miss you so much ammi jan….*wipes a couple of tears*
Anyways, that’s a part of my usual babble and self pity. I am so good at ranting about how I am sixteen and I have to live without my family so far away! I am such an ungrateful person who has forgotten how much I prayed for the scholarship and now when I have it I don’t treasure it!!! Silly me…*sneezes*
Well, I am actually very happy that there are just 37 more days left for me to go back home. Oh am gee!! I have been waiting so long for JUNE!!!!! Seems like it was just yesterday when I came here *sigh*
Oh and because I was alone and getting bored I took some of these pics :D
I apologize for making you all read this crap :D Shooo shorrryyy!!!
30 comments:
Nice post :D
Lol! Cool room! You have TWO clocks? :O
You're a heavy sleeper?
LOL! Thank you :D
I have two clocks because the digital one was a gift and I like it's alarm tone better than my cellphones so it's there!! :P
I am actually planning to take the manual one off because it disturbs me in sleep! :D:D
Yeah the ticking is SUPER annoying!
I bet my untidiness can kick your untidiness' bum!
\m/
I know it is super annoying and just so you know, i am ooper dooper tidy. :P
It's just that when I am sick, i move my laptop from the desk to my bed, i don't go back to the kitchen to put the dirty cups in the dishwasher, i assemble all what i need on my bed and create a mess. And, it's only when I am sick!!! :D
Oh! :$
I can't find stuff when I tidy up. Dunno why. =/
I hope you feel better soon =]]
HAHA!! That's what all my male friends say :D
Mucho gracias :]
Being a guy is difficult. :P
Not at all!! You can get away with whatever you do. If a guy's room is messy then our moms say, "larka hai wo tu aisa he karega chalo tum behan hona saf kerdo"
Other than this too, it's way easier like you could go wherever you want at whatever time of the day or night. You don't have to have someone accompany you and bla bla bla!!
Don't even get me started on that :P
Lol! It's not all true. In my case anyway. =P
Most guys, yeah I guess. =[
Awww but still guys have more liberty and choices than girls do! :P
hey i hope u feel better...
no way do you look nice when you arent feeling well :)
get well soon
and hey we are here to make you feel at home.
so never be sorry!
hugs!
Thank you :]
Hugs back :D:D
I'm gonna go with uglyduckling91.
Hey it's not crap... liked your room.. Good that you are going to see your family soon..
LOL....your room ain't a mess!!! Seriously...you need to see my room when I am NOT sick....mine looks way awful...! (actually not always but now a days, YEAH)...
I like the way you put everything on calenders...I never did that.....I saw my American friends doing that all the time but NOT ME....!!!!!
And nice name, Bitter Truth ;)
Sawj, go with him. I don't care :P
Sophie, Thank you and I am just tooo excited to see my family :]
Farah, yara this is a lot of mess for me since I prefer to be very organized and tidy. I cant even stand a wrapper of gum outside the trash. lol.
Aaawww.... Get well soon (:
And I'm clean... but not freakish clean :P
SO, well, I guess you'll be celebrating your birthday at your home... Look at the bright side (:
Thank you :]
No, my birthday will be in Washington DC but I am still happy as I will be with my scholar friends getting certificates and stuff :]
Really? When is your birthday?
you r better now , i hope
nd your room isnt really a mess
hopes that soon you will be fine. your room is not ugly than my room. it is famous hideous room of uni
Aww, get well soooooooooooooooon!! :)
you should see the mess in my room
chriz
I want a mano billi too :( !!
Cavaliere, i am just a little better. I want to be all set soon. Thanks for dropping by :)
Zain, lol but you are a guy. Thank you :)
Siras, Thank you :)
Chriz, I am sure it's a mountain of just MESS :D
Ubaid, come and get one, i have 20 here :D
22nd July :D :D
Okay, now that's KINDA far away :P
Washington DC is an awesome place to spend your birthday at (;
If I'd to choose between that and my home for my birthday... I'd certainly go for Washington DC (;
Oh that's actually far away!
Trust me, if you had spent a year with seeing your ammi and baba, you would have been dying to celebrate your birthday with them!!
I know, i have been to DC and i have sweet and bitter memories from that state! :)
Get well soon lady!
20 -_- ... when you come to pakistan naah ... pls give me 1 pleaajjjjj !!
Aawww... (:
You'll be with them very soon...InshaAllah (:
Post a Comment