I did that kids wala tag...but someone just broke my heart by saying it doesn't look like a mother would say it...and to be polite he said, "Tum ne subuh mein kerni chahiye thi ye post..abhi tum neend mein hu"
Bus...i am not doing it anymore...hamesha koi khami nikal he lete hu tum :(
UGHHH!! Bhaar mein jaye bachay... *pissed*
I am seriously thinking to disappear from blogosphere...Just want to delete this Goddamn blog!!!
Bus...i am not doing it anymore...hamesha koi khami nikal he lete hu tum :(
UGHHH!! Bhaar mein jaye bachay... *pissed*
I am seriously thinking to disappear from blogosphere...Just want to delete this Goddamn blog!!!
11 comments:
Naik kaam main daer kaisi.....!!!lol
Blogsphere has its magnetic power that will pull u back even if you left...i believe
Hmm... your blog title says "I have no regrets in my life, only lessons". It's a pretty strong sentence. Very strong. Dwell on it. Stay at it.
For example, if you are running in a marathon, ( suppose only ), and the sun is too hot, but u know, if you persist, and keep running, you will get the prize, but its too hot. but you want the prize, would u give up? or regardless of the hurdle, keep on running, till the end ??
oh lady! why are you sooooo angry these days.????????
listen first of all i expect you to do that tag ... and its an order ... samajh aaye infact its a request and you aren't going anywhere ... i'll talk to you in a while !!
DON'T DO THAT!
C'mon yaar, I love your blog and I like to read about you!
PLEASE!!
And c'mon post that kid thingy, I thought I'll do that too but that thought of having kids was like: "nO ways Maham don't think about this stuff!"
LOL
DONOT DELETE YOUR BLOG!!!!
I love reading your posts....you are the awesome writer, Komal!
I am already gonna miss a lot of stuff...I don't wanna miss reading your blog :(
Honey, you know if you delete your blog, there will be loads of people who will miss you!
And secondly, why do you let their opinion get to you- you know, listening to them is actually like giving them full right to day what they like. Ignore,just let it be. Don't let anyone's opinions change you! Just hang on! :)
=(
Don't go ):
I'll mish you ):
Seriously... after viewing my blog :P and somebody's blog :D and Era's blog... yours is the first blog I view (:
I really LOVE your posts...
please dont go, please dont go!
my lovely!!!
:(
why do you wanna b so negative?
are you not happy with friends here :(
Negative comments cant really make you quit blogging, I sense something else at play here. am I wrong?
If change is what you seek so take a break for a coupla days but come back for sure coz ive really started to enjoy your posts :)
Post a Comment