
I am pissed as hell. Nothing is working out for me. I was gonna get off from school this Friday so that I could spend my last days here in peace and calm. I had so many plans to go to places! I was going up to Canada and to the Great Lakes but FUCK! My Coordinator is creating troubles for me. I am SO mad. I just wanna go bang my head on the wall or jump in some river and drown.
For the first time, I feel like smacking someone older than me. I am going crazy. All my plans are ruined. This is one of those times, when I am hell frustrated and SAD!
21 comments:
Why, though? Why is the co-ordinater ruining everything? I mean, not on purpose, obviously.
Well, she thinks that I should not miss the last week of school, which is totally stupid because my credits and grades from this high school won't even count when I go back to Pakistan!
Everyone at my school is fine with it. My host family is, too, but she is ruining everything for me!!
My school everyone is*
OMG! SAME HERE KOMAL!
So, I had planned to meet my relatives in Canada (Ontario) every thing was fine but you know crap happens my LC totally fucked it!
X( X(
I badly wanted to meet my family there but ... Damn!
I am sorry. I know exactly how it feels!! I am stopping myself from crying so bad. It's like...i am sick...homesick and then this shit happened. I just want to burst into tears or do something really outrageous!
awwww. that totally sucks. But, dont lose your calm. you are not well. it will only hurt. can't your host family talk to your coordinator? isn't there any one who can talk to her?
I am trying to get things in control by calling the higher officials. Lets see if that works out but you know, i am so out of my senses!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relax munchkins! dont let anger get the best of you :(
Hey Komal, I know it sucks so bad when you have plans and somebody just ruined them :(
I hope everything will be fine and I hope that you'll get to figure out something :)
Best of Luck, dear :)
hmmm. then lets take a break, till they do something, and have a kit kat :)
Stay calm, and plan your steps on how to get your way. Anger will not let you use your brain. ;)
AD :)
Farah Mumtaz, Thanks! I hope so too.
Ahmer, no. I am eating Hershey :D
Ali, yeah. I know :]
do you want me to come there and help you in smacking your cordinator ??
No, she is old and that would be really bad, you know :] Today, from the school i am going to try things. I hope that works!
lolz... khair i hope it works ;) !!
We sooooooooooooooooooo fact the bad times... together :D
There's a difference between our "bad" times though :P
I hope everything will be okay soon... for both of us (:
TAKE LOTSHA CARE! Hehe.
Aww, just calm down. InshaAllah everything will work out for the best. :) Take care.
The school coordinator made me cry.
:<
:<
I hope you feel better soon. :>
Be calm and have patience. every thing will be fine.Inshallah. take rest for some days.
the worse things in the world are jealousy and anger. get rid of anger and every thing will be fine.
I've a new header for your blog at my blog (:
Post a Comment