Walk up to my locker, put the bag on the floor and start opening the locker! *mumbling to myself* “Why on earth I got this flu...Who gave it to me…ughhh”
Valentine passes by and says, “Hey Eden”. I replied, “Hey!”
Start turning my locker’s knob…*mumbles again*Kia museebat hai iske sath…aj kyun nahi khul raha ye…Allaaahh kyun agai mein school ajjj” *start turning the knob violently* Ughhh*grind teeth*
*Close eyes and look up at the ceiling* Start putting the code again…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE*
People in the hallway turn around and stare at me with blank expressions in their eyes…A few asked, “Hey, you doing alright?” I nodded and turned towards Aun who had just poked me! Yeah, I shouted because he poked, and I hate it and dread it!
Aun said, “What up, Edeeeeeen?” I replied, “I HATE YOU, I am in such a trouble and you are contributing to make my day worse than ever!!”
“Hey, foreign girl! Chill the fuck out and tell me why you are fighting with this poor locker”
“I can’t get it open”
“Hmm…what’s you locker #?”*looks intently at the locker*
“53”
“And Edeeeeeeennnn…you are opening 52! *smiles*
“WHAAAT! Damn!” *frown*
*mumble to myself* Mein pakka pagal hogai hun…
“What did you say?”
Oh…Thanks Aun…see ya in the calculus class!
That’s how I started my day. It was so embarrassing when I shouted and later found out I had been opening someone else’s locker. Gosh! I need to get a piece of mind from somebody. Anyone out there to help me? Please.
Valentine passes by and says, “Hey Eden”. I replied, “Hey!”
Start turning my locker’s knob…*mumbles again*Kia museebat hai iske sath…aj kyun nahi khul raha ye…Allaaahh kyun agai mein school ajjj” *start turning the knob violently* Ughhh*grind teeth*
*Close eyes and look up at the ceiling* Start putting the code again…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE*
People in the hallway turn around and stare at me with blank expressions in their eyes…A few asked, “Hey, you doing alright?” I nodded and turned towards Aun who had just poked me! Yeah, I shouted because he poked, and I hate it and dread it!
Aun said, “What up, Edeeeeeen?” I replied, “I HATE YOU, I am in such a trouble and you are contributing to make my day worse than ever!!”
“Hey, foreign girl! Chill the fuck out and tell me why you are fighting with this poor locker”
“I can’t get it open”
“Hmm…what’s you locker #?”*looks intently at the locker*
“53”
“And Edeeeeeeennnn…you are opening 52! *smiles*
“WHAAAT! Damn!” *frown*
*mumble to myself* Mein pakka pagal hogai hun…
“What did you say?”
Oh…Thanks Aun…see ya in the calculus class!
That’s how I started my day. It was so embarrassing when I shouted and later found out I had been opening someone else’s locker. Gosh! I need to get a piece of mind from somebody. Anyone out there to help me? Please.
15 comments:
Aww, poor thing. :) I m sure, u will laugh it off some day :) and Get well sooner. :D
“And Edeeeeeeennnn…you are opening 52! *smiles*
“WHAAAT! Damn!” *frown*
*mumble to myself* Mein pakka pagal hogai hun…"
A BIG LOL at this one!
And Komal I joined you! LOL
I'm having flu and fever with addition to back pain and head ache.
I can't even write properly.
Get well soon!
lolz... i am willing to give you lecture... per naaahhh if you get well you'll stop writing such funny things :p ... so rock on girl ;) !!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww baby take care of yourself. you need to relax take a break and go take the swim you havent for a long time. when the flu fights with you, give it a fair fight na...
hugs!
Aaawww.... Get well soon ):
I myself am sad today... Don't know what to wrote ):
Ahmer, i am hoping.
Maham, aaaww! Get well soon. These flus na :@
Ubaid,what the hell!?! :P I am sick and you find it funny! Kia zamana agya hai :( :D
Ad, :)
Momal, You so shouldn't be sad. Some of the very optimistic people like you are my energy in blogosphere!! Cheer up, please :)
Aww! get well soooon! And I'm sorry but the incident was kinda hilarious, and I'm sure you'll laugh over it some day!!!
funny na!:-)
But having flu is not funny. Get well soon.
I have a flu too. =[
Aur aaj exam tha.
I screwed up! >|
Your awesomeness has overflowed. Worry not and get well soon now. X)
oye kiddo just kidding yaar... tumhey tang kernay kaa maza aata hai :( !!
Thank you, people!
Ugly duckling, oe tension not! Screwing up is normal. You will do better in the next ones. Get well soon. I know how this freaking flu feels like...argh!
I'm still sad...
You soooo gonna be energyless :P these days... Is that a word even? :D Energyless? :D :D
P.S. These are fake smileys O.O From inside, well, can't explain my state... O.O
LOL!!
Momal, Awww. See I am already energy-less! I hate it that you are feeling bad. No. No. I hope you feel better :(
Aruba, :D
Post a Comment