Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Milestone in my hair's history! :)

For the first time in my entire life I didn't wear my hair the way I always do instead I wore it a/c to X's choice. Weird it is because the person doesn't even know how terribly I am inspired by...yea blah bleh bluh

It's a milestone in my hair's history :P

I still can't believe that I took the risk and that too for the family pictures! I know that I sound retarded but yeah...it's exciting somehow :P

12 comments:

Ubaid said...

its always nice to see you happy :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, cute =D

Abdullah Tariq said...

X is awesome. =D

Lol! Congratulations =D~

Enchanted Sophie said...

hehe!

Americanising Desi said...

it rocks to b diff baby! rock on :)

Farah Mumtaz said...

awww....that's cute :)
and I agree with uglyduckling, X is awesome ;)
Cheers :)

siras said...

LOL! Awesome! Change is good! :)

Noor Ali said...

Cute (:

Anonymous said...

change is good, always :)

Senilius said...

Retard! :P

Sophia Ali said...

There you go girl....taking risk with your crowing glory...

Ok..let me be modest here...I have really long brown silky hair
(touch wood, my only asset), wish to do something very extreme, cannot muster enough courage...heheh...

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Congratz on finally being able to take tht picture... :P