I just got a bad news. A very bad news. It's too much for me to take. I can't let it go. I love you and Allah is with you. I hope you find enough strength to get through all of this. I know that you are extremely patient to make it to the end (:
You will be missed and loved. I love you a lot. I just realized how much you mean to me. I will miss you very much. Don't let anything put you down. You are awesome and amaaaaaaaaaazing!! This is nothing but a vague challenge. Rip it off!! *tears streaming down my cheeks*
PS: Please pray for a long healthy life of my friend. She is amazing and she knows that very well.
You will be missed and loved. I love you a lot. I just realized how much you mean to me. I will miss you very much. Don't let anything put you down. You are awesome and amaaaaaaaaaazing!! This is nothing but a vague challenge. Rip it off!! *tears streaming down my cheeks*
PS: Please pray for a long healthy life of my friend. She is amazing and she knows that very well.