Monday, May 11, 2009

Ufff Allah!

Ammi: He got engaged with her cousin yesterday!

Me: KIA?!?!

Ammi: Kia Kia!?!

Me: Aisa kaise hosakta hai?

Ammi: Kyun nahi husakta?

Me: Wo tu itna chota hai. Just 18!!

Ammi: arey…woh “love” kerta hai apni cousin se.

Me: Kia? Bara love hai…acha sunain….*pauses* agar…Urooj ko hota kisis se “love” tu ap aur baba kerdete engagement?

Ammi: Mano billi, Urooj tak kyun jarahi hu…ager tumhe bhi hota na true “LOVE” tu tumhari bhi kerdete!! Bus larke mein thori aqal honi chahiye

Me: *blushing like hell* Ammi apne kia gift dia?

Ufff Allah. These ammis could me so extremely dangerous at times.

16 comments:

Ubaid said...

hahahahahahahahaah

well YOU ARE LUCKY !! hahahahah

damn lucky !!

Ubaid said...

and oh by the way FIRST COMMENT !! :p i never got that on your blog :p

Rahul Jain said...

I don't think it's wrong to marry your own cousin.. until and unless it's a true love..

What ever the cast may be, what ever the race may be, love don't see all that.. what loves see is the partner's heart.. not looks..

but to be on the safer side never fall in love..

Anonymous said...

My parents mostly say like that "bus larki main thori aqal honi chahiye".

gone! said...

Rahul, you got me wrong! I am not against marrying cousins. I was just surprised because I know the guy and he is pretty young!

Falling in love...ahem! I made the mistake just once and i am pretty much over it! :)

True love, i guess, i don't believe in love anymore!

Zain, lol! So, all the ammis are alike!

Sophia Ali said...

ha ha....sweety it's just an engagement...maybe he'll wait for a decade to get married....

Farah Mumtaz said...

lol....18 is pretty young....well, LUCKY YOU ;)...lol!!!!

Americanising Desi said...

hahahaha now ammis can be so cool!
lucky guy and gurl i'd say1

siras said...

Hahahaha
My ammi would have said Beta, tum love karne ki himmat to karo.. :P

Abdullah Tariq said...

My ammi says "pelay ugg tay lawo" =[

Lol! Cool mom :D

Enchanted Sophie said...

Haha!

cool ma just like mine! :)

AJ said...

Hmmm. good for you. :p So you don't believe in love, i dont think so. You don't believe in its early timing I guess. Once you are married, you would be the sweetest person for that guy. Would you believe in love then?

Maham Khan said...

Hahahaha :D

gone! said...

Ahmer, love is an illusion. I never believed in it but then things changed and i thought maybe it's much more than an illusion...an emotion but I was wrong!

Hmm...Let's see, first of all, marriages scare me! :D

AJ said...

hmmm. Love is the best thing in the world. We shouldn't be categorizing it under our experiences. :) Anyways, this phenomenon will come clear some day. :)

Crazy Girl said...

the response of your mum is no way dangerous!

Lucky you!!