Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ready to rock and roll?

“I am scared…because I am getting closer to you with every second passing by…”

She said that and what did I feel? I felt like the luckiest person alive. I felt so pleased. I felt like a tornado of happiness scampering inside me…I just wanted to see the expressions on her face when she said it but I couldn’t…

Oh Aruba, I so miss you and want to be with you but there is this long distance keeping us apart. Now I can hardly wait to see your blooming face. Ready to rock and roll, my dear?

PS:- Aruba is my best friend.

4 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

wow that made me think of my best friend!

Crazy Girl said...

:)!
all set. Can't wait for your arrival.

gone! said...

Ad, i am sorry about that!

Aruba, (:

Anonymous said...

That was SWEET (: