Sunday, May 24, 2009

Now What?

I was sleeping after staying up for 20 or so hours. Baba called. I woke up and now I can't go back to sleep. I have to wake up at six in the morning to leave for a hill station, Nisswa. I had a nice time talking to him though. Now what?

Making this stupid post :S

11 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

nothin is stupid honey :)

i just hope you are keepin well!

PHD Mr Hassan said...

Oh God ! this sleeplessnes curse...
Not a stupid post at all

Ubaid said...

atleast you'll have fun at the hill station !!

AJ said...

Right now u would be at the hill station. So can't comment about the sleep. i hope you are having fun :D

Anonymous said...

you'll surely have fun :D hills are the best!

Abdullah Tariq said...

Stupid posts are the best. (Y)

Have fun. =D

Maham Khan said...

Enj0y!

Farah Mumtaz said...

Have fun, sweetheart :)

gone! said...

I had fun and now I am dead tired!!

Anonymous said...

Why do you sometimes use the following words for yours posts:
"stupid"
"crap"
??

They aren't so... really (:

I've experienced similar happenings... However, it's usually it's the extra cup of coffee/tea that keeps me wake...

You'll get used to such weird and unexpected happenings... As your responsibilities increase (:

FOR THE FIRST TIME... I think I sound like a 19 years old :D :D

TC (:

gone! said...

Momal,beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Ever heard of it?

I am happy that you are 19! I wish I could just grow up quickly!(: