It has been two days. Weird things are happening. I think I am losing my sanity slowly. I never had much of it but now it’s slipping.
Yesterday, I was ironing my shirt when I stepped into another world of thoughts. I don’t know when ammi’s voice pierced my ears, “Dekho istari band hogai hai”. I returned from that world and realized, I had never actually turned on the iron :/
I was watering the plants in the mini garden when Driver Uncle went inside of the fence around the plants. He warned me to not soak him with the water pipe. I never heard him; I was too lost somewhere in the other world. And, you know what I did next. I soaked him from head to toe without realizing that I did. Next was embarrassment.
How could I be so lost?
PS:- I'm losing my readers and followers. No charm left here :/
Yesterday, I was ironing my shirt when I stepped into another world of thoughts. I don’t know when ammi’s voice pierced my ears, “Dekho istari band hogai hai”. I returned from that world and realized, I had never actually turned on the iron :/
I was watering the plants in the mini garden when Driver Uncle went inside of the fence around the plants. He warned me to not soak him with the water pipe. I never heard him; I was too lost somewhere in the other world. And, you know what I did next. I soaked him from head to toe without realizing that I did. Next was embarrassment.
How could I be so lost?
PS:- I'm losing my readers and followers. No charm left here :/
27 comments:
Happens. Seems as if you're drugged or something doesn't it?
Holidays ki wajah say I guess. ._.
you aint losin me tht fast honey...
no you aint!
Abduallah, not really! Holidays, mein to khush hona chaiye na :(
Ad, i know you won't! I won't ever let you :)
aaaaawwwwwww....happens Komal...its good to loose your sanity once a while...whats the fun otherwise..
and you were missing from the blogosphere and thats why less coverage..
Aww, you aren't losing your charm or readers. It's just seeming that way probably as Sophia said cause you were away for a while.
And not to worry you'll be alright soon, it's just a phase surely.
awww... cheer up! I know it's hard moving back!
Siras and Sophia, May be you people are right :]
Gaja, exactly! :)
I'd have been much happy if you'd have commented on my blog rather than my template..
Maybe during the holidays we try to keep our minds busy but fail or something I cannot think much fullstop
whatssszup ! hi me ...am a kinda new around here. Pheww... DAy dreaming ! it always happen to me when am not interested in what am doing that time. It all quite natural lol...
and hey ... thankx for visiting and COMMENTING my blog. ;)
Heyy.. dont worry it happens.. ull be fine.. ive been a mess for a couple days now... And im definitely following ur blog....
happens to everyone friend:)
Happens sometimes Komal...everyone faces this situation in life when you feel you are losing it....but you will get out of this soon.... :)
Humans beings are quick to adjust :)....
goodluck...
chhers!
happy blogging :)
and as far as losing readers is concerned.... i have this for you... :)
"Its better to write for yourself and have no public instead of writing for public and have no self... :)"
so write for yourself...and i am sure there are many people who want to read whatever you have to say...
take care
goodluck!!!
Hey friend...thanks for yr encouragement..means a lot 2 me..do stay connected..and best wishes for your future..:)
I'm still here, just having some 'busy as hell' days. :)
And don't worry about getting lost, we all do. Insanity is what adds color to life. ;)
lol.. that happens to me quite often..
Well it just indicates that you're not interested in the job you're doing..
and chill honey, I meant that as funny context..
I didn't meant to offend you..
lol.. that happens to me quite often..
Well it just indicates that you're not interested in the job you're doing..
and chill honey, I meant that as funny context..
I didn't meant to offend you..
oye we still read your blog, so there is still charm to it ;)
Yeah I am still reading your blogs... But i would hesitate to read completely those which are soooo... sentimental. Thats of-course my problem ..... :) But still charming. Like always it depends on people who reads. Never mind that ....keep blogging.
Abduallah, yeah :]
Rahul,:] I'm not offended. I thought it was better to justify myself.
Shafi, welcome to blogosphere. I'm sure you would love it. It's honestly an addiction in my point of view. And, you're welcome :)
Lonely Perverted Soul, yeah :] You're right. It was just a phase. I hope you get out of the mess too and thanks for following. I'm grateful.
R. Ramesh, so glad to see you here after such long time and you're right it happens to everyone :)
Ali, oh poor guy. I hope those busy days end. I don't understand why EVERYONE is busy these days. I am frustrated by my dad's absence at home because of the work load! :/
Ubaid, :) I'm grateful.
Not work girl, shaadi cousin ki! :D
haha! Shadi. lol. Okay...It's not something I enjoy :/
Lol. Hota hai! And readers and followers come and go, believe me. Don't rest your worth on them. =)
*nods in agreement* and then thinks *Oh i'm such a fool*
You're surely NOT losing your readers... It's just that: your readers were having their Exams and now they've their vacations to cherish :D...and they've lots of stuff to do... Watch movies, draw, read books, make long and long phone calls... Blah blah!! Moreover, it's hot these days...and your poor readers have their PCs in their study rooms where there are no ACs... To be precise, you're NOT losing your readers and followers X.X
And I guess you're missing America... your friends, school etc. That's natural (: You'd be all okey dokey shokey with time :P :P
Don't lost faith... Take care (:
Post a Comment