Friday, July 10, 2009

Tired of it.

I'm tired of meeting everyone's expectations :/ I need some rest. Some time but no, I have to suck it up and go on.

I'll be going on air tomorrow. Don't ask where and when. I don't have any feelings regarding that. I just want to sleep. I want to be in solitude for a while. I need space. I want to tell all the people, who complain that I talk less or don't give time to f-off.

I'm a differenr individual. I live life on my terms and I don't plan to change them anytime in near future! :/

25 comments:

AJ said...

Hmmm. Don't think about it. Just live your life. Your way and the right way :)

May Allah bless you with serenity and peace.

Goodluck. :)

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with AJ =) Take care of yourself. In the end, you're the one living your life, not anyone else, and it's most important that you meet your own expectations.

Americanising Desi said...

hey honey you are makin me saddddddddddddddd!!!

why why!

Abdullah Tariq said...

Yush! I agree with Marina and AJ.
Don't change for nobody yo!

siras said...

Everybody's already said everything, and they're right. It's your own expectations that you have to meet, and not others. Love your life the way you want to.

gone! said...

AJ, well I couldn't live it with peace if people I love so much would be disappointed because I don't meet their expectations and give them less time than required! :/

Marina, my own expectations...Hmmm. Alright.

AD, I don't know. I'm unable to keep a balance between my job, volunteer services, studies, friends and family :/

Abduallah, I don't want to but I guess I have to drop some of the things I wanted to do.

Siras, I wish :(

Sophia Ali said...

Cheer-up girl....

Don't even bother about meeting other people's expectation...they will only get bigger and bigger...

Most important - do what you feel is right...at the end...you yourself is what will count...

Keep Going and God bless!!!

Shafi said...

Are u NUTS?

Y dont you .... may be "you can pretend" like me... You can keep them happy. You can keep yourself happy that everyone who care about is happy because of your pretendings that made them happy. Like wise u may dont want to be pretentious always. Only when you want. Its easy... right?

Umm.. by the way... where u going???? ;) Got any extra-continental affairs?

Shafi said...

And .... about the 'heart attack' thing.

I'll give it a try ;)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

HEYYY.... Good luck for tomorrow.... think happy thots... Take care... enjoy life.... dont be like me :P

gone! said...

Sophia, I wish they were "others". Khair, maybe I'm a bit too sensitive :/

Thanks for the advice:/

Shafi, I won't be myself if I pretend. I want to be myslelf. Nobody appreciates fake.

LPS, thank you :] I'm hoping to be fresh.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

u wont be fresh if u dont sleep on time :P

gone! said...

lol. It isn't early in the morning :P

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

hey girls ur age arent supposed to be up ths late? :P

gone! said...

I'm a trend breaker, you see :P And see I'm up at 9:00am already :D No complains!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

are u crazy... go back to sleepp...

gone! said...

I'm at work. No sleeping here. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm sad ):
I don't know what's up with you these days... and what sorta expectations... And "on air" where? ... Anyway, lets just hope for the best... Goodie luck (:

gone! said...

Thank you :] I'm gonna be on radio :/ I guess till december. Doing a show with my exchange friends on Teenage problems! Khair, not much here. I'm glad your exams are over :)

Rahul Jain said...

I've also once been on TV in a news show..

and believe it's priceless seeing yourself on TV..

Anonymous said...

Do you have exchange friends here in Karachi, too? :S
Anyway, that's really a nice thing to do (: Beshta luck (:
And check this:
http://momalmushtaq.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/happy-belated-birthday-komal/
:P :P

gone! said...

Rahul Jain, I have been on tv before and yeah it's nice :)

Momal, yeah :D They are the ones who went with me to America. lol
And, a big Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

i disagree with some of u....

the sooner you change urself the better....

the longer u gona take the harder its gona get...


wesay its so interesting to go on air ... do shows...

enjoy :)

Kashmir said...

important

Anonymous said...

lol... Okey :P :P
And hey I asked you to add me up at Facebook ): It's okay if you don't wanna add me up there... I don't mind (:
Just please join Twitter... I really want some followers there :P :P Also,it'd be an easy way to keep in touch (: