I have no regrets in my life, only lessons...
having a bad day? I don't know how it is in your corner of the world, but Montreal is dreary and dark today, it's raining cats & dogs. I had to wake up 7ish for work & drag myself out. I can't wait to get home.
how come?..kya hua?
ka hua ??sorry been away, net bohat kharab tha mayra ....
what happened baby?
Maybe =S khairiat?
I so know what you mean!Just wait, everything gets better if you give it enough time.
??
Oh you guys give me all the energy with the loving words and gestures :] It's all good.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
having a bad day? I don't know how it is in your corner of the world, but Montreal is dreary and dark today, it's raining cats & dogs. I had to wake up 7ish for work & drag myself out. I can't wait to get home.
how come?..kya hua?
ka hua ??
sorry been away, net bohat kharab tha mayra ....
what happened baby?
Maybe =S khairiat?
I so know what you mean!
Just wait, everything gets better if you give it enough time.
??
Oh you guys give me all the energy with the loving words and gestures :]
It's all good.
Post a Comment