1. What thing is nearest to you?
Laptop.
2. What was the last message in your inbox?
“Keep it going. Khud theek hujayega. Light teen baje se pehlay nahi ayegi”
3. Who is your best friend?
Aruba Ilyas.
4. What is the brand of your TV?
Sony.
5. What schools did you attend?
MSSS, HGS, DHS and BC.
7. Do you own a MP4?
No.
8. What song are you listening to now?
Tear drops on my guitar – Taylor Swift.
9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days?
Teddy bear, if that counts.
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
I’m not a slut.
11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name?
Esha or Emaan.
12. Would you be happy if you had everything?
I’m not sure.
13. Are you always thinking of someone special?
Yes. The “someone” special varies from my dad to my mom and from my best friend to my soulmate.
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream?
I was acting all girly on a donkey. JEEZ.
15. When did you last laugh till you cried?
Don’t remember about laughing till I cried but I did laugh a lot a few days back.
16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now?
I would probably never be able to tell him.
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be?
In his arms, under Eiffel Tower.
18. When was your heart last broken?
It has never been broken. It did crack a few months ago.
19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
A friends. It’s like 2.5 hours from now.
20. How many email accounts do you have?
Four, I guess.
I tag you all.
12 comments:
oooooooooooooooh i think i played this one :D
long time ago :D
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
I’m not a slut.
i like that!
i havent either...
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be?
In his arms, under Eiffel Tower
liked ths one..
GENUINELY ANSWERED impressive..!!
Yay Taylor Swift. =D
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be?
In his arms, under Eiffel Tower.
Sweet! :)
i liKe taylor swift =)...one of my favorite singers.....
and i like your answers =D
Taylor swift is love . . . And the eifel tower one was damn romantic . . . .
nice tag...
Esha is a nice name :)
and :) at 13 :)
take care... cheers...
nice..i steal! thanks!
And you did it.....!!!
Nice replies to usual questions. I unstoppingly read the whole post.Nice idea.
Funny. I hate Taylor Swift. -_-
Why am not in your blog roll yet, woman?
And, omg, you were on a donkey? T-T
You shouldn't have don't it for the sake of doing it :P
I'm taggged :D Wow :D
And four schools... Hahah, I attended over ten :D Thanks to Papa and his job X.X
I like Asha... It's almost Esha *giggles*
Cute post (:
Post a Comment