Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don't be late.


And all I want is that protective embrace and loving smile, which would wash away all my worries…All I yearn for is the affectionate gaze and warm hug, which would diminish all my fatigue…All I desire is unconditional love and care, which would make my life spin in circles of ishq…All I wish for is a kiss after an argument, which would eliminate all the bitter memories…All I crave for is the sudden arrival of yours, which would make my day substantially brighter…

All I dream about is you. All I think about is you (:

Come soon. I don’t want it to be late.

11 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

and i wanna live a happily ever after in his embrace!

Crazy Girl said...

wow wow!!

Arv said...

and May you find it soon :)

take care...

cheers...

siras said...

Awwww, I think you just said it all! :D

Anonymous said...

Aw, lovely =) he will come soon, inshAllah, and be all this and more to you =)

R. Ramesh said...

lemme add to wow woww...

Param! said...

sweet Fantasy gurl!!

Cait said...

very unique post. keep blogging.

Senilius said...

Aa raha hoon, aa raha hoon, hausla rakho! :P

Ubaid said...

*speechless* i am like this for days now :)

Anonymous said...

That's every girl's dream...and you've delivered it quite beautifully (: