Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random thought...



Only with your hand in mine, I let the breeze pierce through me...
Only with your hand in mine, I feel the majesty of skies…
Only with your hand in mine, I turn the impossible into possible…
Only with your hand in mine, I could fly and touch the sky…
Only with your hand in mine, I could put the ego aside…
Only with your hand in mine, I could see the multihued world...
Only with your hand in mine, I could breathe…
Only with your hand in mine, I could enlighten my way…

And now when it's slippin', I feel like being forced into a sable basement with no way out...Hold me tight before it ends :(

4 comments:

siras said...

Hold on!!

Anonymous said...

'the majesty of the skies' <3

Anonymous said...

Life gives a lot, but then takes a lot as well :-(. Try getting the maximum from what you have today...

Anonymous said...

I hope it never ends... *honest smile* (: