I have no regrets in my life, only lessons...
Wut hapened? o_0
thats normal. dissapointment, resentment, self hate are basic human prodigys. dun wry. everythin will sort itself out. u hang in there.
Teh no!Een and Ally do not support this!
So do I :-/ Seriously.Happens (:
Hello Komal.We are splits of Kasana.
Glad ... that its for 'sometimes'. Not always. HI HI .. I too hate u sometimes... Hi hi.. *wicked*
I hate me too.Lets kill each other! >D
Me toooo! Like at this exact moment, I hate myself too! :(
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wut hapened? o_0
thats normal. dissapointment, resentment, self hate are basic human prodigys. dun wry. everythin will sort itself out. u hang in there.
Teh no!
Een and Ally do not support this!
So do I :-/ Seriously.
Happens (:
Hello Komal.
We are splits of Kasana.
Glad ... that its for 'sometimes'. Not always. HI HI .. I too hate u sometimes... Hi hi.. *wicked*
I hate me too.
Lets kill each other! >D
Me toooo! Like at this exact moment, I hate myself too! :(
Post a Comment