
I don’t mean to hurt people…Every time I upset a person, I make my life a living hell (I keep thinking about the moment until I start losing the bit of brains I own)…Sorry is something, which is hard for me to say and sometimes even after I kill my ego and say the four letters magic word, I don’t feel serene.
It keeps bugging me that I broke a heart. It’s not about a particular person. It’s about anybody in general. Even if it’s a beggar and I don’t give him something, I feel bad. I feel guilty. I don’t know why and what makes me feel that way…
I don’t hurt intentionally. I never do, honestly. It just happens and people forget about the smiles, I brought on their faces once. Okay Okay! I’m not being defensive. I’m just saying that those smiles should at least count. NO?
I don’t even know why the eff I’m writing this…I have this feeling that I hurt someone but I don’t know if I really did…I’m the most confused person ever born on this Goddamn planet!
It keeps bugging me that I broke a heart. It’s not about a particular person. It’s about anybody in general. Even if it’s a beggar and I don’t give him something, I feel bad. I feel guilty. I don’t know why and what makes me feel that way…
I don’t hurt intentionally. I never do, honestly. It just happens and people forget about the smiles, I brought on their faces once. Okay Okay! I’m not being defensive. I’m just saying that those smiles should at least count. NO?
I don’t even know why the eff I’m writing this…I have this feeling that I hurt someone but I don’t know if I really did…I’m the most confused person ever born on this Goddamn planet!
4 comments:
The smiles always count, honey. Always. :)
As Siras said =] Don't feel so bad. You're just a human- we all hurt each other. At least you don't mean to. Half of us want to kill each other lol. As long as you regret it, intentional or unintentional, you remain a sweetheart =)
Intentions are what matter the most. Everything is good if you dont intend anything bad. Whatever you see or feel comes from your heart, so just keep your heart clean from all bad intentions...
Get rid of that feeling (:
Post a Comment