Monday, July 6, 2009

It's about PISTACHIO ICE CREAM!!!!

This is a weird post. My sincere advice to you, "DON'T READ IT"It only revolves around pistachio ice cream :/ I'm blogging about it only because it made me feel so "special" and "loved".

At break fast I said, “Baba, I feel like eating pistachio ice cream” The next moment we were off to the ice cream parlor nearby my home. Unfortunately, it was closed. I insisted baba to return but he was in a mood to search every corner of Karachi to find an "open" ice cream parlor since his daughter wanted “pistachio ice cream” not the walls or igloo or any of those branded ones :P

In the meanwhile my grandfather called and when asked what’s up he was told that we are looking for an ice cream parlor and because it’s Sunday and not even afternoon yet none of them are open. My mom’s friend, who happens to love me quite a lot, got to know that I want ice cream somehow. I seriously don’t know how. And, the women BBC is strong so my aunt got to know through phone too :P

So yeah, I and baba couldn’t find an open ice cream parlor. We returned home and the whole time baba was telling me to wait till the evening…Khair, I tried to convince him that it’s alright and definitely not compulsory for me to eat “pistachio ice cream” today.

Anyhow, we returned home and at exact 3pm my grandfather brought a big bowl of pistachio ice cream :P haha. You see how caring he is. At around 4:30pm my mom’s friend brought another bowl of pistachio ice cream :P And at around 5:45pm my cousin brought pistachio ice cream on my aunt’s advice. Lol.

After I was done eating all that PISTACHIO ICE CREAM my awesome baba brought a tub of pistachio ice cream on the way back from his friend’s house. Lol


Batao itne nakhray uthao ge? :P

20 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

I LOVE PISTACHIO ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMM :P :D

Senilius said...

Utha lein ge, per return mein kya milay ga? :P

Rahul Jain said...

Ha ha ha..

you asked for one and you got four icecreams.. wow..

AJ said...

wah bhaeeee

Eraj said...

wow...lucky you....... to be so loved :)
cheers...
Give em all a lots of love frm ur side too :)

Happy Icecream day :P

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW =D

R. Ramesh said...

heard there is special parcel service for pistachio ice cream too..u could have shared with us, your blog friend..lol

Ubaid said...

waah gee waahhh maujaaaiiinnn ;)

gone! said...

AD, me too. It's too good :P

Ali, lol. Typical Pakistani mard hazrat. Return mein kya? Mein kafi nahi hun :P

Rahul, yeppp :D

Aj, :D

Eraj, i try to be equally niceeee :) Oh I'm so lovable :P

Marina, :P

Ramesh, you should've told me that before :P Next time, I'll call you all for the party :)

Ubaid, :DDDD

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

LOL... Cool yar.. So next time if i have a craving for ice cream.. i shud probably just tell u. Since u have so many ppl to get it for u.. :P

siras said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was sooooooooo absolutely cute, how could you ever ask us not to read that post, would have been such a pity had we missed it. :D

May you always be so loved, inshaAllah. :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

AWWWWWWWLOL =D

sribbler said...

lovely parents...

Senilius said...

Return mein Tum milo gi? Chalo fit hai. Kab? :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Girl said...

wah re wah, kidco pop :P

btw, if I am not wrong you've "pistachio ice cream" 9 times in your post ;)

Anonymous said...

ooper wala jab bhi deta, deta chappar phaar ke :-P

gone! said...

LPs, sure :P haha Lekin half half..sharing is caring :)

Siras, :) InshAllah and same to you.

Abduallah, :)

Justin, for sure! :)

Ali, jab ap kaho :P

Aruba, khuwar larki you actually counted. lolll

Haris, yeah :P

Anonymous said...

You know what, I BADLY love Pistachio ice-cream...and pistachios :P :P

Okay, my father would never... like NEVER... go out early in the morning to find some pistachio ice-cream just because his daughter feels like having some O.O You're lucky (: My father might, though, bring some later :P :P

Wow... that many people... that much ice-cream... I'm jealous :D :D

gone! said...

LOL! Don't be jealous and may be your father doesn't have that kind of personality :)