i recommend the song, 'ishq ne tere ishq ne, kar dia kar dia, bekhabar, be chaen shaam o seher bechaen shaam o seher, bas tujhay yaad karta hun mein raat din' :D from the movie aahista aahista ...
I won't poke into the mystical meaning of ishq. Here, I've considered it equivalent to love. So, well, I know how it's like... I'm in love (; :D :D You'd know (:
13 comments:
ishq naa vi ho toh pher vi pata chal hi janda hai!!
lolsss @ ubaid....
wesay i agree wid him :P
i recommend the song, 'ishq ne tere ishq ne, kar dia kar dia, bekhabar, be chaen shaam o seher bechaen shaam o seher, bas tujhay yaad karta hun mein raat din' :D
from the movie aahista aahista ...
Hmmmm.
Seher, I'll listen to that song as soon as I get time for music. And, this isn't a line from lyrics. It was a random thought to me.
Ubaid, nai chalta pata :)
Yesterdaywazbetter, thanks for dropping by :)
Yea u only find out when ur in love.. but by the time u find out its too late... :P
Kambakht ishq.
Abhi tak yeh kissi nay kyun nahin kaha? ._.
Aur I agree. X)
Phir se?
oye hoye :p
Ali, ufff meray khuda :P Nahi bhai. Nothing like that. It was a RANDOM thought!!! :)
LPS, True.
Abduallah, Pata nahi na :S
AJ, :P
Absolutely!!
I won't poke into the mystical meaning of ishq. Here, I've considered it equivalent to love.
So, well, I know how it's like... I'm in love (;
:D :D
You'd know (:
lol :)
Post a Comment