
I remember waiting for 4 hours for my HF to receive me from the Airport and of course I was very pissed. I just wanted to get in my cozy bed and sleep and dream. That long wait was like spending an eternity in hell and just now I was talking to a friend telling him about my first disappointment in America when he said, “It depends on who you wait for” and It touched me so bad.
I mean literally, it really depends on who I wait for. Waiting for June is so enchanting. Waiting for you to arrive in my life is so intriguing. Waiting for my welcome party is even more interesting and waiting for my friends to come online is just BLISS!
After this conversation, one thing has changed. Now I won’t just dream but also wait :- )
10 comments:
:) Waiting has its charm, somehow.
It sure has.
Oh definitely! The wait can be one beautiful experience! :)
truly inspiring!
Waiting can be painful - excruciatingly painful at times.
I hope you never get to wait that way!! (:
Its true a wait depends on whom you are waiting for ...
you have written something really mature for your age "Waiting for you to arrive in my life is so intriguing" ...
By the way I have friend named Komal, and looking at your pic on the blog ... amazingly you two look similar ..
@Salman, I hope so too :-) A little bit of pain will be acceptable as it will make the result much more joyful :P
@Som Thanks and a decent lol for the similar looks thing :-)
I've never TRULY waited for anyone in my life *frown*...
@MM You will, one day! Trust me (:
I hope I won't ):
That's one tiring business :P
(:
Momal here.
Post a Comment