Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines - 2009!

• The day started with three completely unexpected flowers from Sarah, Heidi and Jlo.
• The second thing I got was a bouquet from Kysa, it was more for making up an argument we had the night before, I guess.
• By the evening, I got a very pretty bracelet from Anne.
• Last, Dar gifted me a giant bar of Hersheys milk chocolate (My favourite chocolate ever) and a large Dairy milk bar. Lol, tells how desperate I am for chocolates ;p
Even though I don’t have any “Days’ spirits” I still gave a chocolate box to Kysa, a card to my host parents and a very special gift to my parents; some enlarged photos of mine, a card and 5 letters, one for each member of the family to let them know the intensity of my nostalgia. I hope that they would get them soon unless the lazy bums at out postal services refuse to move their butts.

The roses I got from school. One is missing because somebody stole it at school. ugghh!


The Bouquet Kysa gave me.


The chocolates from Dar. I was way too impatient to not eat them before my camera was charged and therefore you see one them opened already :D


Bracelet from Anne.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I am falling for the chocolates!!! :D:D

Anonymous said...

i so envy you woman!