Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blah...

Well here is a tiny bit of conversation of Dar and Anne after they picked me up from dinner with Shehroz and his family.

Anne: You know what your friend is a good looking young gentlemen. Actually, all the Pakistani(an) men are hot. (Oh naive you, there are exceptions everywhere ;p)
Dar: Yeah right! *eerie face*
Anne: Oh well, darling, looks aren’t the only thing that matter :D
Dar: I know, checkbook is another thing…
Anne: Oh yes! That helps a lot!!!

LOL, that was hilarious but one thing is for sure whenever Anne will visit me in Pakistan she would be in for a rude awakening about the hotness of Pakistani men ;p

7 comments:

AJ said...

*rude* :P

Crazy Girl said...

Very True!!

gone! said...

@ Ahmer Exceptions are everywhere so don't take offense ;p

AJ said...

I was just kidding, no offense taken. :)

Anonymous said...

Komal I agree with you on the hotness of Pakistani man!!!

Anonymous said...

Komal I agree with you on the hotness of Pakistani man!!!

Atiya Herekar said...

Pakistani men are hot...amen to that! jk =)