Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am better than you!



I don’t know how to express my feelings today. I am bewildered and out of words. I don’t understand why people always poke their noses in my affairs. I don’t understand why some people love to scandalize me, they are so farigh to take time out of their schedules and then writing never ending stories and planning group conferences just to bitch about me and their job isn’t limited to the meetings. There is further work to spread the bad word for me. Yes, they go all around telling people to not talk to me and maintain contacts with me as I am a self-obsessed, arrogant, rude, snobbish and a selfish bitch!

Yeah, even I don’t understand the point of tagging me with all these filthy names. I feel sorry for them though. They think that if they go around and rant about my bitchiness in my social circle, they will be able to ruin my image but they are so damn wrong! People who know me will never trust you, jerks.

With this whole post I just want to let all the foes out there know, Please, don’t plan so much of your time to scandalize me as it seriously won’t work. Last night, when talking to a friend I almost started crying because of what a junior told me but I am so grateful to him that he quickly reminded me of what I am, what my values are and what my worth is! In simple words he said that they are envious because I am better than them and when they can’t come up to what I am they are doing all this shit. Guys, I won’t backstab about you, I won’t whine about what you have been doing to scandalize me in front of people and this isn’t because I love you or I am indebted. It’s because I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU…

13 comments:

Dutta said...

2nd angry post I read tonight .. your ears must have been burning while writing this ... :P

Its all part of life ...

gone! said...

True..
It's a part of life but sometimes it frustrates me to see people, who barely know me spreading crap about me!

AJ said...

oho.. anyways, people will be that way. it gets tough. but not impossible. and you are better. that's the whole point. so be yourself.

your emotions, your control over them, should be in your hands, not with those people.

just be yourself. be sweet as you are. the people who really care, already know that.

peace.

gone! said...

Ahmer, you always make me feel so much better with your encouraging words. Thanks a bunch :-)

Anonymous said...

"I don’t understand why people always poke their noses in my affairs." that is one of teh job descriptions people as people have. and they gotta stay true to it because it does pay well if you ask me... all the society will turn to them and they are the popular bunch!
sigh!!!

Enchanted Sophie said...

Ya its frustrating sometimes but you got to learn to ignore it..!!

gone! said...

@ Seher, I wish they use their brains to distinguish between the assorted "popularizations"!

@Sophie, true it's more like "dogs bark let them bark"

Thanks for reading :-)

AJ said...

@komal: lol @ dogs. btw, who let the dogs out...?!!? hehe.

gone! said...

@ Ahmer, I wish i knew so that i could kick his/her ass. I guess dogs stray around for no reason and litter on every clean spot. Just like some defiled mine. Ughhh!

AJ said...

hehe, dont we all want to. But you know, then i ask myself, why would i waste my precious neurons, over some things, that don't deserve them. So, eventually I forget about them. :)

gone! said...

I guess you are right! Why should i waste so much energy over nothing when I have a journalism quiz to prepare for? lol

I should use my brains for that now ;-)

AJ said...

Good luck for your quiz.

Focus and execute it!

siras said...

Always remember that, you're a better person. And it'll be alright. :)