Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why always me?

In simple words, I am beautifully broken. This is the second time that when I was almost approaching you, I let go of everything. I have lost my brain, now I need to hold my heart tight.

Just one question! Why always me?

9 comments:

AJ said...

oho, what happeneddd?? Let us all your bloggy friends, help you kick his/her butt...

Crazy Girl said...

What happened Komal?
Who is this person?

gone! said...

Nothing. It's all good. Expectations when not met hurt, that's what happened. My bad that I expect highly from some people :)

@Ahmer That's so nice of you but I would rather hurt myself for keeping expectations.

AJ said...

Hey, don't give up on expectations. Don't judge yourself, by someone else's actions. Your reactions are YOURS.

Don't let the actions of others, control how you take on life. Keep your heart pretty. Keep it the way it is.

People who will keep up, ARE out there...

Cheeriooo!!

P.S: eat that chocolate... :)
P.P.S: and i know how it feels like what you went through

gone! said...

aww! Thank you :)

I feel way better but you know what, the people aren't 'others', they are unfortunately my beloved ones.

AJ said...

ahhh. right. you get hurt like this, when people you love don't do what you expect. that's the reason it hurts.

There are a lot of angles to take care of it. So that there is a win-win situation. and its a small comment window....

Any ways good luck. For now, we can try knowing those people more. :)

siras said...

everybody asks themselves why me, so when every me is asking that it's not only you, take comfort in that. :)

Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Anonymous said...

We have many 'why me's in our lives. Some much greater than being hurt by our loved ones..only that we need to learn our lesson, strengthen ourselves and move on. That's life.
Best of luck wid life! (:

Daanish said...

"finance your faith,not your fear"
It will always be me,stop asking why always me ?