I love my culture, my people, my traditions and I enjoy sharing it with people from different cultural backgrounds. Americans admire henna art and so I put in some effort to make them happy by doing henna on their hands. Here are some shots…
Thanks Momal for the praise. I know, usually people find it weird that I don't like it being a girl. I despise it's smell, i have troubles washing my face if it's on there.
And, once it's washed I don't like seeing my hands. I just don't like any pattern on my body.
7 comments:
Oooooh! Pwetttyyy! :D
I looooove henna! Feel like putting some now! :D
You put that on yourself??
Nah!! I put that on everyone's hands.
Why don't you like henna? *frown*
Gosh... you're very good at it (:
Thanks Momal for the praise. I know, usually people find it weird that I don't like it being a girl. I despise it's smell, i have troubles washing my face if it's on there.
And, once it's washed I don't like seeing my hands. I just don't like any pattern on my body.
I love Mehndi. I love Mehndi. I love Mehndi.
Exactly for the reasons you hate it for :P
Wow.... *confused* :$
Lol. Yeah it's actually funny how two people differ from each other (:
Post a Comment