Friday, February 27, 2009

Was that a DREAM?

Was that a dream?

Hell NO! I felt your hands concealing my eyes

I felt your fingers stroking my hair

I laid my head on your shoulder for hours

You held my hand in your fist until I got home

You kissed my forehead when I shouted of horror

I swayed in your arms when we played in the rain

I hid in your chest when the cold drained my blood

You cracked jokes when I wore a frown

We stared the moon and stars sitting on the terrace

We promised to be together forever

You were so close to me

You were somewhere around me

Then where did you disappear suddenly?

Wait, was that another dream?

4 comments:

AJ said...

whoa... its really sweet. a sweet dream.

Anonymous said...

loved it!!

gone! said...

Thanks a bunch :-)

Enchanted Sophie said...

B'ful...!!