There was loud applause and cheer
Somebody had showered the heavenly rose petals
I could feel the joy and bliss within us
Your radiant face, exultant expression and intense eyes
Padlocking my features somewhere deep down
Your smoldering gazes and enchanting whispers
Even with dense lashes I could sense envy in some people
But today it didn't matter
All that I cared was the contentment in our souls
I felt the delicate ring in my finger
It traveled from your pocket to its destiny
It was meant to be there
And I had no say in it
The world seemed multihued suddenly
It was my definite aspiration
The entire globe on my knees and my hand in your clench
It was a beguiling emotion I might never suffer
I wanted to exclaim in ecstasy
And I did, but I was sweating and it was dark in my room
I turned the heat down and stroked my hair
Pushing the quilt away I drank some water
It was just another delirium about the unknown YOU!
Written during reading hour!
3 comments:
nice,immaginative :)
You're a brilliant writer and very kind reader (:
Thanks :) And, Same goes for you Noor!
Post a Comment