Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Interview :)

I am very grateful to Ghazala Khan to interview me for the The Pakistani Spectator. You can find the interview at the following link.

http://www.pakspectator.com/interview-with-blogger-komal-ali/

8 comments:

AJ said...

Good one. Here are the things i liked the most:

1. "always find myself unique from other teenagers".

Like they say it be yourself. Be better. Be as much as best you can be for yourself and others.

2. "one characteristic would certainly be my ego".

Its good only when you are using it to protect your self-respect. Never let go of it!

3. "I just wonder about the width of shell I am living in"

Just keep on looking for more. Looking for reasons. An intriguing nature is really important, and it will keep on expanding. :)

4. "Attitude, nails and feet; Yes, all at the same time" ...

A simple and decent LOL on that. :)

5. "The wrong concepts of love opted by mainly teenagers and even adults"

Agree on that one. Looking forward to your views.

Goodluck.

gone! said...

Thanks Ahmer for your analysis :)
I really appreciate that!

Anonymous said...

impressive all in all :)
way to go girl!

Anonymous said...

p.s. thank you for the sugar and spice and everything nice :)

gone! said...

Seher, Thank you :)

Maham Khan said...

This is great Komal.
Way to go girl! =)

Noor Ali said...

How?

Anonymous said...

That's really cool... I'd read it ASAP (: