I have realized that I am not a good fighter. I didn’t fight for myself this time but someone else did. I feel very fortunate that there are people who never let me down when I give up.
I'm very fortunate, too, in this regard (: But there's an another aspect to it: sometimes those who stood up for you, the change their stance and become the ones who're in a fight with you... And that creeps on us... unseen ):
4 comments:
nice,but the saying goes,"what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
doesn't it feel great to be blessed...
@Daanish You nailed it!
@Ahmer It feels so pleasant :)
I'm very fortunate, too, in this regard (:
But there's an another aspect to it: sometimes those who stood up for you, the change their stance and become the ones who're in a fight with you... And that creeps on us... unseen ):
Post a Comment