Me: I don’t have a boy friend.
X: Did you have one?
Me: No, I didn’t.
X: Are you lying?
Me: Excuse me.*Frown*
X: No, it doesn’t seem true.
Me: So?
Me: Hell No.
X: So what do you do to all those people who have huge crushes one you?
Me: What?
X: Yeah…you know who I am pointing at.
Me: Shut the hell up! *Turn the face towards the locker*
It really pisses me off when people get too nosy at times and especially when they don’t believe me. I don’t understand why people[teenagers] lift their eyebrow when I say I was never in a relationship. *deep sigh*
30 comments:
Welcome to the club Komal. Don't worry you will be faced with such situations all through your life...when you have a boyfriend, people will ask so when are you settling down...when you have settled down, people will get ask when are you starting a family and the crap continues...so get used to it...
I hate it. It's none of their business. haina?
are its ok ..just tell them u have had 26 an they'll shut up
lol
That's a good idea :p
A simple phrase might work:
"Been there, done that"
(A)
You never had a boyfriend? :P
YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A BOY FRIEND :p ....
hugssss!!!
honey i have been in those episodes.
and i m so glad to not b part of the crowd :D
glad u arent too!!!
Aww...
I mean really? Not even one? :P:P
ya u have a valid reason to be pissed off...v have these weird people who worry more about others being happy then they themselves being so. anwy..cheers friend..good blog yours.do stay connected..
LOL...I faced the same situation a lot...just don't care and enjoy your time :)
anyway, not even one ;P...lol..just kidding!!!
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Its incredibly annoying and really pisses you off when people go all skeptical and "yeah RIGHT you don't have a boyfriend". Excuse me, but a lot of us are capable of surviving without one. God, they're so irritating!
Btw, I LOVE the shoe. Very sexy.
Anushay, :D
Sawj, How can you ask that? Didn't we break up just last week? :P
Ubaid, huh, aren't you one of my millions of exes? ;)
Seher, :) It's such a proud feeling. haina?
Noor, yeah. not even half (:
Ramesh, can't really help those kind of people. I guess they have nothing else to do in this freaking world!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I will make sure to be a regular reader of your blog! :)
Farah, lol :D
Anushay, true. True. True. Thanks for dropping by and praising my shoe :)
Maryam*, true. True. True. Thanks for dropping by and praising my shoe :)
Hmmm. 2 ears, lady. Use both of them :)
haha!! Okay, gentleman :)
We did? Uh-oh! Let's hook back up again. :P
And I see the foot fetish is contagious. :D
I completely agree it's none of their business, but at the cost of sounding so very concerned, these people are only irritating...I mean when the time is right and the person is right you will to an extra mile...just coz of some pressure, not at all....
Sawj, oh yeah. It IS contagious! :P
And, you are no fun. So, no hooking back up! :P
That hurt! :P
I'm going to avenge myself. There's a post coming up soon, dedicated to YOU!!!
P.S. Do remind me to do it if I forget. :)
lol!
I see ;) Pagal samjha hai ke mein yad karaounge? Lets test your memory! :P
Hahaha.... Well, to be honest, I haven't had like a boyfriend either... all my life :P :P
Even if I every end up like someone... EVER...He ain't a boyfriend :D
*Even if I end up liking someone... EVER...He ain't a boyfriend :D
It'd be like: "He likes me. I likes him. That's it... no girlfriend/boyfriend thingy..."
Me and my weird theories :P :P
Momal, that's exactly like my theory :D
lol... We've much in common :D
And will you edit my first comment and delete its second line? ... It's kinda bothering me :P
Ding dong :P
It's very simple..
The guy is interested in you, he was flirting and he was trying to make you realize that you are too beautiful to care.. and you can easily guess what his intentions were..
Rahul, it wasn't a guy at the first place! :D
yeah i know that feeling!! its so damn irritating....especially when u r the kind who's not the interfering types!But this is just a starter....there'll be many more such situations in life to cope with.
Just let go...n do what u feel like n think is right.
Cheers gurl!!
http://songofsea.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment