We laughed together to approach the peak of happiness.
Today, we stand oceans apart. Oblivious of what’s going on in our lives. I wonder if a thought of me strikes your mind too when you sit alone in your room, cross the road, close the book and sigh, look at your cell phone and so many other times. I still think about you. I still imagine myself walking beside you, holding your hands and resting my head on your shoulder. I still envisage the two of us on the roof, staring the dark skies and lovely moon. My illusions of rains and thunders still form your mosaic in my conscience. I could still smell the enchanting fragrance of yours around me. I could still feel your touch on my arms. You voice echoes in my ears and the happiness from back then resonates in eternity.
I try hard to forget everything. I try hard to erase all your memories. Could you give me an eraser to remove your reminisces? Does it even exist?
14 comments:
Living with the memories makes it so much more difficult. If only we could erase them wouldn't be half as difficult.
But, on the other hand it wouldn't even be that precious then. :)
now this is where i wish i could kill memories and then i realise it is dead and hence missed so much!
You can't kill em. Your mind will keep on wandering around whats in there. Sometimes, we need to give priority to other memories, make new ones. related to anything. anything dear to our heart. again, that's not easy. We can start with holding on to somethings, and let somethings hold on to us. fast and strong. but it all depends in the end, WHAT YOU REALLY WANT? :)
Relax buddy! Cheerio.
This is just...I don't know, touching...and vulnerable.
:)
memories can't be killed... IT JUST CANT !!
Yes they can!
Get busy in any thing you do with concentration. Anything that you love! (Apart from 'love' itself.)
The less you think about him, the sooner you'll forget. That is, if you really want to! ;)
hmmm dey cant be erased....but with a lot of effort....may be u learn to live with em...
n start ignoring them...
gudluck with that....
@ Siras, precious? I am taking about the painful memories. It's not precious, honey. Not at all :(
@Seher :(
I know how it feels.
@Ahmer, i am fine. It's fiction but you know making new memories take time and lots of work. I hope you know what I mean...and old is gold :(
@Dure, I know. I know. I know. :(
I feel vulnerable too. Life is brutal...
SAWJ, when I have something on mind it's difficult to concentrate on any other thing. I am not good at multitasking but still I will give it a shot.
Thanks for dropping by (:
@Ubi :(
Eshal I hope so too. Thanks (:
@komal: it would never be easy. i hope we all find peace. :)
Memories are precious. They are sweetly painful at times yet...they form a part of us ourselves.
Post a Comment