Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just don't take my heart away!


Today I am happy!

Rip my chest open

It won’t hurt

Stab a knife on my back

I won’t complain

Cheat on me

I won’t sob

Bitch about me

I won’t panic

Call me Hitler

I won’t protest

Wake me up from sleep

I won’t yell

Take my teddy away

I won’t whine

Mess my room up

I won’t scold

Steal my money

I won’t care

Shave my head

I won’t kill

Ignore me

I won’t worry

Hide my chocolates

I won’t bother

Call me at 5am

I won’t heed

Do whatever you want!!

It won’t hurt me…

Just don’t take my heart away…

It started throbbing once again…

15 comments:

AJ said...

Everything in it is so truthful, and the end asks for the heart. :)

All looks okay. but ...

"Hide my chocolates
I won’t bother"...

Hmmppph! ( why the chocolates? :P )

:D kidding!

Beautiful post.

gone! said...

HAHA!!
Oh yeah! That's just me. I lurrve chocolates and get cranky if someone steals them. My friends know how big of a chocolate eater I am :D

Thanks (:

AJ said...

Yeah, you are only suppose to hide the chocolates in your tummy :p

gone! said...

aaaaaaaaaaa!!
You are my type :D

AJ said...

:D

Abdullah Tariq said...

I'll steal your money. :D

Lol. Nice. (Y)

gone! said...

Do it! ;)

Thanks (:

Farah Mumtaz said...

awwww.....it's so cute :) love it, dear!!!

Ubaid said...

I like it yaar... very well written...

gone! said...

Thanks Ubaid and Farah (:

Enchanted Sophie said...

One joy scatters a hundred griefs..!!

Liked it :)

InspireMe said...

nice poetry :)

Senilius said...

Hell, why didn't I try poetry too? :D

Five stars!

gone! said...

Thank you all.

@SAWJ Try it then (:

Senilius said...

Hell no, I'm too bad! :D