Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*sniff*



It's awful when we hesitate to share some thing very significant in our life with a best friend.

Why does that happen? *sniff*

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lost my best friend and it was worse than my divorce.

i did not even sniff but i hold a broken heart to date

gone! said...

I am so sorry about that. I wonder how could someone even think of leaving a person as loving as you!

Anonymous said...

we learn things when we are broken.. and some instances break us... but the breaking is for the moulding..

Senilius said...

"Don't tell your deepest, darkest secrets even to your wife." - Hazrat Ali (A.S.)

Somethings are not meant for everyone to know.

Anonymous said...

I'd agree with Senilius

Abdullah Tariq said...

I agree with Senilius.

Ubaid said...

KOMAL YOU CAN TELL ME ;) !! am always there....

:p

Crazy Girl said...

Wait! Whose your best-friend other than me:P
or what is that you are hiding from me...haan!!

siras said...

Because some things can't be told to ANYONE!

Abdullah Tariq said...

I like the need-to-know-only-basis-thing. :P

AamirRaz said...

i cant even think of losing my friends.. i'd go mad.

Senilius said...

You're already mad. :D

AamirRaz said...

@Senilius
heck! here too??!!
$56&4#*(**&#$$!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Well, I've no idea why... :S
But you know what, I've lost a few people in my life... just because of this "hesitation" they possessed... because gradually it took the form of lies... and I lost the trust I'd on my friend... it did hurt ):

Once.

But now when I think over it... I'm glad it happened (:

gone! said...

Sad but it was worth it if you don't regret it!