I was lying on the burnished marble floor, vulnerable and wounded. My heart was bleeding. It had bled so much that it turned numb. I tried to crawl to the door but it did no good. My whole body was shivering and sweating. My breath was kaput and my eyes burnt in vehemence. My heart was craving for you, my eyes were yearning for your sight, my being desired your touch even after you had ruthlessly murdered my soul and left me as a mere corpse. You had executed all my desires of a beguiling future with you. I had no life left in me. I stared at the flame of the candle and swayed my finger in it for no reason. My mind was blank and heart gushing emotions.
I closed my eyes, as soon as the lashes met, a movie of the moments spent with you flashed in my mind causing a chaos inside me. I could feel the rush of adrenaline and swell in my veins. I wrapped the black silk cover tighter around my quivering being. Every pore of my body ached like it had been run through a blender. It was way beyond hurt. It was excruciating. It took herculean amount of self-control to refrain myself from suicide. I wanted to see my blood. I wanted to see my broken heart. I wanted to see it stop pounding.
I was still under the enigma of the event when my silk cover caught fire. I didn’t feel the burn, I was completely cataleptic. By the time, I gained consciousness; flames of fire had already engulfed me. They were liberating me from life. They were reducing my pain of being left. Even in the glow of fire I could see one face. Yeah, your charming face flared in the inferno! The next moment, I drew my last breath with your name on my lips...
I closed my eyes, as soon as the lashes met, a movie of the moments spent with you flashed in my mind causing a chaos inside me. I could feel the rush of adrenaline and swell in my veins. I wrapped the black silk cover tighter around my quivering being. Every pore of my body ached like it had been run through a blender. It was way beyond hurt. It was excruciating. It took herculean amount of self-control to refrain myself from suicide. I wanted to see my blood. I wanted to see my broken heart. I wanted to see it stop pounding.
I was still under the enigma of the event when my silk cover caught fire. I didn’t feel the burn, I was completely cataleptic. By the time, I gained consciousness; flames of fire had already engulfed me. They were liberating me from life. They were reducing my pain of being left. Even in the glow of fire I could see one face. Yeah, your charming face flared in the inferno! The next moment, I drew my last breath with your name on my lips...
21 comments:
intense, vivacious and thoroughly captivating!
Thaaaaaank you! :)
hain geee..... U WROTE THIS :S !! OMG !! its like AD said ... intense, vivacious and thoroughly captivating....
i was like lost in your words !!
Do you know flattering that is? :D
Thank you (:
I.. I think I'm in love.
Loved your wordings...! Amazing..!
Ugly Duckling, welcome to my world :) How come?
@Sophie, Thank you :)
I'm not new here. =[
You're an awesome writer. :D The beginning of the 2nd para.. woah!
Intensifying. I <3 it.
Ugly Duckling, Thank you (:
Anushay, Thank you (:
full of sadness in it.. romantic touche in the end..
www.chronicwriter.com
my o my! what pretty feet you have :D
Seher, Thaaaaaaankkkkk yoooouuuu :)
FINALLY, someone died! Awesome killing! :D
And you caught the foot fetish too? :P
SAWJ, Thanks for appreciating a murder so openly ;)
I didn't get the foot fetish :P I tried so many stilettos for prom and that too for the first time. I was excited since I am not the heels person! :D
Wow... (:
I've no words. It was inexplicably awesome.
And guess what... I'm NOT a heels person also... :P
I only wear them when we've to give presentations and be, well, sorta businesswomen... :D :D
Other than that... I prefer flat sandals... sneakers... flip flops... ballerina shoes... etc.
P. S. The recent additions to your blog reminded me... I haven't posted any pics of my feet with heels yet :D :D :D
I'll post soon soon... :P :P
Let me get done with my Exams first that I've next week.... ):
WOW! Awesomely done!
Momal, Thankkkk you :)
Good that you don't wear them either. I am gonna carry flip flops with me to the prom. In case, i fall down or my feet hurt :D
Get the picture and put it up soon:P
Best of luck for the exam :)!
Siras, Thaaaaaaannnkkkk yooouuu :)
Post a Comment