Prom is tonight and I am so nervous. All my friends are at the salon and I am here sitting making a blog entry. I didn’t want to go to the salon. Just the thought of someone doing something to my face, freaks me out. Another thing, which is making me really nervous, is the crowd. Yeah, I am not the party kind of person. I barely attend any gatherings especially weddings or ye tu prom hai! Gosh…all the excitement is shadowed by frustration. I have no clue how I am gonna survive the eardrum piercing kind of music and American perverted kids. God bless me tonight. I will post the details.
Here is a tiny bit of conversation, which made me feel so special and relax.
Anne: I know you don’t like parties but it’s a new experience. You should go.
Me: Please, give my ticket to someone else who is really interested to go. I would stay back and…
Anne: And…do what?
Me: Read or maybe work on my do or die economics project.
Anne: Yeah right! You ain’t doing any of that ch-rap, nerd! I wouldn’t let you miss prom.
Me: But I am scared of something happening.
Anne: Explain “something”. *raises brow*
Me: I don’t know. *agitated*
Anne: I see…Your safety is the most important of all. If you feel anything going wrong or if you feel perverted at all…give me a call even at 4 in the morning…I will come pick you up…but you need to GO!!!
Me: Smile and nod.
Picture of the mansion where prom is held.
Here is a tiny bit of conversation, which made me feel so special and relax.
Anne: I know you don’t like parties but it’s a new experience. You should go.
Me: Please, give my ticket to someone else who is really interested to go. I would stay back and…
Anne: And…do what?
Me: Read or maybe work on my do or die economics project.
Anne: Yeah right! You ain’t doing any of that ch-rap, nerd! I wouldn’t let you miss prom.
Me: But I am scared of something happening.
Anne: Explain “something”. *raises brow*
Me: I don’t know. *agitated*
Anne: I see…Your safety is the most important of all. If you feel anything going wrong or if you feel perverted at all…give me a call even at 4 in the morning…I will come pick you up…but you need to GO!!!
Me: Smile and nod.
Picture of the mansion where prom is held.
18 comments:
Just be confident and keep your cool (:
girl you have to have some fun :)
i m not a party animal but love any place with friends :)
do post us about the yummy stuff which i m so sure will happen!
Salman, i will try to :)
Seher, all my good friends are going with dates and that would keep them busy! :(
I will post the details for sure :)
You need to be worried...THAT LOOKS LIKE CASTLE DRACULA! :P
You're probably there.. So I hope you're having fun. :)
Sawj, true!
Ugly duckling, Not yet :D
Stupid time differences! >_>
You must be there nowI hope you are having a blast.
have fun kiddo ;) !!! just let the music take you away :D !!
I HAD LOTS OF FUN GUYS!!! :)
Leaving shortly for bed :)
Lot's of fun 'guys'? :P
Aww, glad you had fun! Will look forward to your next post! :)
and what happened next? i am still looking at that feet
what what, what did i miss? I hope you had fun, like u said you did. :)
so beauty replaced nervousness, best of luck
SAWJ, guys as in everyone!! :)
Siras, I loved it :)
Chris, nothing happened. What feet?
AJ, i did :) Thanks for dropping by!
Zain, yeah! Thank you :)
Well, I DO love going to parties... BUT to some extent... I'm NOT a party freak... BUT it's not that either that I barely attend parties... And I'm really glad that you made your mind to go... (:
Best of luck... Have a great time...
:P
No... Actually... You'd a great time... (:
Apologies for taking all the time to read this post and commenting this late...
Momal, thank you and no NEED of apologies!
Much love :)
Post a Comment